Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The day after


Yesterday's releaseparty at "Lilla Hotellbaren". A crowded house and a great night! Only a little too long for todays early interviews.









Nyhetsmorgon

























Signing records and playing at Bengans, Stockholm.




















Malin's new sweetheart. A Gretsch! From -64. What a beauty... meaning the guitarr.












Interview with DN

Tomorrow we are going to Gothenburg to do some radio, newspapers, and a signing at Bengans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilja, du bjuder väl på damerna?
:-)

Alvaro González-Alorda said...

I was there when they played in Stockhlom!

I recorded a video that I've just posted in my blog: http://bocaoreja.blogspot.com

I hope I will enjoy Calasia in Spain soon. People will love you here!

Looking forward to meeting you again!

All the best!
Alvaro